In compliance with Spanish Act 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, we hereby inform that this website belongs to:
Company name: Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A.
Registered address: C/ Calle Isaac Peral, 3 – P. I. Ntra. Sra. de Butarque. 28914 Leganés, Madrid (Spain).
Registered company information: Recorded in the Madrid Company Registry, volume 5945, folio 17, section 3, sheet M-49125, 1st entry.
Tax Id Code: A-28648053
LABORATORIOS YNSADIET S.A., with Tax ID Code A28648053, informs that the content of this website is the property of this organisation and it is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and treaties.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, copy, transfer, distribute or manipulate said content, whether partially or in full, without express authorisation from Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A.
Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A. is not responsible for the misuse of this website content by users.
Furthermore Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A. is not responsible for the content and information of third-party websites that may be accessed through the links contained on this website.
Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A. reserves the right to update or modify the content of this site without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
This website is made freely available to all Internet users and/or clients of LABORATORIOS YNSADIET. Accessing this website implies accepting these General and Specific Terms and Conditions, which may be changed by the holder at any time, without notice.
The user undertakes to use this website and the services and contents offered herein in observance of current legislation, good faith and public order.
When accessing certain areas which require user registration, the user will be asked to establish a username and password. Passwords are personal and non-transferable for each registered user. Users and clients undertake to keep their passwords secret, refraining from disclosing them to third persons. Users and/or clients are solely responsible for safeguarding their own passwords, and are also solely liable for any illicit use of the website by any unauthorised person using disclosed or lost passwords.
If a password is lost, the user and/or client should report to us immediately so that we can cancel it.
The contents of this website may be visualised, printed and partially downloaded only under the following conditions:
- When such is compatible with the purpose of this website, and in no way damages, invalidates, overloads or depreciates this website.
- When such is done solely for the purpose of obtaining the information contained herein for personal and private use. The information contained herein may not be used for commercial purposes or be distributed, amended, published, decompiled or in any other way used so as to infringe on the rights assisting the owners, without obtaining the prior consent of LABORATORIOS YNSADIET.
- When none of the related content on this website is in any way amended.
- When no graphic, icon or image contained on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from any of its accompanying images.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The owner of this website reserves the right to amend, develop or update the terms and conditions of this website at any time and without notice. Users and/or clients are automatically bound by the terms and conditions in force at the time they access the website. Accordingly, they are advised to read said terms and conditions at regular intervals.
Exclusion of liability
- LABORATORIOS YNSADIET, the owner of this website, does not guarantee ongoing access to the items and information contained on this website, or their correct display, download or use, which may be hindered, obstructed or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
- LABORATORIOS YNSADIET shall not be liable for the information and other content included in third party spaces or websites linked to from this website, nor for the information and other content on third party spaces or websites linked to from links on this website.
- LABORATORIOS YNSADIET shall not be liable for any information, content or product offered via this website, particularly for any losses or damages linked thereto and caused by:
- Absence or deficiency in the information offered to users, or in the veracity, accuracy or sufficiency thereof.
- Failure to comply with the obligations of information society service providers.
- Infringement of the rights of consumers or users.
- Infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, unfair competition or false advertising.
- In general, failure to comply with applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
- LABORATORIOS YNSADIET shall likewise not be liable for any losses, damages, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interference, interruption, mistakes, omissions, telephone outages, delays, blocks or disconnection in electronic systems, caused by shortages, overloads or errors in telecommunication lines or networks, or any other cause beyond our control.
- Invasion of privacy by means of malware-type programs via any means of communication, including computer viruses and others
- Improper use of the website.
- Security errors.
- Use of malfunctioning or non-updated browsers.
Anonymous browsing through the website.
LABORATORIOS YNSADIET obtains and retains only the following information from visitors to our website:
– The ISP domain name and/or IP address providing access to the network. This allows us to elaborate statistics regarding the countries and servers from which our website receives the most visits.
– Dates and times of access to our website. This provides us with information on busiest times and helps us to avoid saturation at peak times.
– The internet address linking to our website. This provides us with information on the effectiveness of the banners and links that lead to our website, in order to boost those that provide best results. The information obtained is totally anonymous and cannot be associated with specific users.
– The daily number of visitors to each section. This shows us which areas are most successful, allowing us to increase and improve their content, in order to give our users more satisfactory results.
The information obtained is totally anonymous and cannot be associated with specific users.
- The date and time the user last visited our website.
- The contents the user selected on their first visit.
- Security elements that allow us to control access to restricted areas;
- The user’s encrypted ID in our database;
- The server date and user’s local date.
The user and/or client may configure their browser to notify them of cookie reception, and also to prevent cookies being installed on their hard drive.
All content, documents, logos, images and drawings to which users may have access via our website are subject to the rights governing industrial and intellectual property, patents, trademarks, and copyright of LABORATORIOS YNSADIET or third parties duly licensed to LABORATORIOS YNSADIET.
Access to this website does not grant users and/or clients any right or ownership over intellectual property rights or corporate elements.
Article 13 of the Spanish General Data Protection Regulations published in May 2016 and applicable as of 25 May 2018, specifies the information that must be provided when personal data is obtained from the interested party.
Therefore, this section lists the information required so that if you have a contract with us or you need to ask for information on our products, you are aware of aspects such as the identity of the processor of your data, the purpose, possible recipients or your rights.
Who is the data controller?
Identity: Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A.
Madrid Company Registry, Volume no. 5,945, general 4,995, section 3, sheet 17, page 49,125.
Tax Id Code: A28648053
Address: C/ Isaac Peral, 3. 28914 Leganés, Madrid (Spain).
Telephone No.: +34 91 683 83 06
The terms and conditions of this website and all relations deriving therefrom are protected by and subject to Spanish Law. All controversies, litigation or discrepancies arising between users and/or clients and LABORATORIOS YNSADIET will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of Leganés, Madrid (SPAIN).