Therefore, this section lists the information required so that if you have a contract with us or you need to ask for information on our products, you are aware of aspects such as the identity of the processor of your data, the purpose, possible recipients or your rights.
Who is the data controller?
Madrid Company Registry, Volume no. 5,945, general 4,995, section 3, sheet 17, page 49,125.
Tax Id Code: A28648053
Address: C/ Isaac Peral, 3. 28914 Leganés, Madrid (Spain).
Telephone No.: +34 91 683 83 06
Why do we process your personal data?
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided for quotations or requests for information will be kept until the interested party requests, in writing, that it be deleted.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Do we disclose your data to third recipients?
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- You are entitled to obtain confirmation on whether Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A., is processing your personal data or not.
- As interested party you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested party may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it to place or defend claims.
- • Under certain circumstances and due to reasons pertaining to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Laboratorios Ynsadiet S.A. will stop processing the data, except due to urgent legitimate reasons, or to initiate or defend possible claims.
- The right to data portability is an advanced form of right to access, by which you can ask for a copy of your personal data that is the object of computerised processing.
How can I exercise my rights?
Attach a copy of your Spanish ID or other identification document that proves that you really are who you say you are, and send it to LABORATORIOS YNSADIET S.A. There are two ways to do this:
- By sending an email to email@example.com
- By post sent to C/ Isaac Peral, 3. 28914. Leganes. Madrid (SPAIN).
In the first case we will reply with an email that will allow you to prove the date and content of the request.
In the second case we will send you a letter to the address that you specify in the sender information.
What can I do if I do not agree with this?
If you wish to submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for it to supervise your rights before the data controller, the electronic office of the Agency provides you with several options for requesting it.